Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Changing Seasons Federal Credit Union
Thank you to all who attended the meeting. To review the report please click HERE
We will be having a business meeting and elections; this is a great opportunity to hear about what’s going on at Changing Seasons Federal Credit Union! Confirm your invite below and join us!
We are currently looking for members who would be interested in becoming part of the “People Helping People” philosophy and what it means to be part of a credit union! If you would like to serve as an Associate Board Member or on the Supervisory Committee please contact anyone of the following members on the Nominating Committee:
- Rob Picard: email@example.com
- Deirdre Zurek: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Kotredes: email@example.com
- Rob Roy: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are some of the opportunities available:
Associate Board Member
- If you are interested in learning about being a board member and getting some “on the job training” (OJT) about what it is like to serve on the board, this might be the volunteer opening for you! We are looking for 2 or 3 Associate Board Members who are appointed by The Board of Directors. Associates learn the duties and responsibilities of being on the credit union board ~ they serve on committees and learn the process as they go making the same time commitment as Board Members, but do not have to shoulder the ultimate responsibility.
Supervisory Committee Members
- If you are detail oriented and/or have an accounting or audit background, this is a wonderful opportunity to become more involved in the credit union. This committee is appointed by the Board of Directors and is charged with the responsibility of safeguarding the credit union’s assets and protecting the interests of the members.
If you would like to find out more information on becoming an Associate Board Member or serving on the Supervisory Committee, please contact the nominating committee, click on Volunteer Information or you can find out more by attending the Annual Meeting on Tuesday, April 26, 2022.