Checking & Savings
Looking for easy and hassle-free checking accounts?
Our checking accounts have no monthly service charge. We make it easy for you to manage your account from wherever you choose: the branch, your computer, or your phone.
Our checking accounts include:
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- No per check fees-unlimited check writing
- Honor pre-authorized drafts such as utility, insurance, etc
- Free CU e-statement on the first of every month
- Share Draft Line of Credit, an overdraft line of credit, can save the embarrassment of a non-sufficient fund check (NSF) caused by an error in your checkbook or an unexpected ACH item (pre-authorized automatic withdrawal). Member must apply, subject to approval. Visit the Consumer Loan Rates sheet for current LOC interest rates.
- Member Privilege Program
- VISA Debit card available for qualified members
- Electronic Services: Home Banking, Mobile Banking, eAlerts, CUe-Statements, Remote Deposit Capture, I-Pay (online bill paying service), Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay
- Access to FREE iPay Online Bill Pay program
Want to find an easy way to save your money?
Our Share Account is a simple savings account. A regular share account establishes your membership with us at Changing Seasons FCU. We provide you with an easy way to save your money and we pay you competitive dividends too.
What does it take to open a share account?
- $5.00 minimum deposit to open the account
- No monthly service fees
- Earn competitive dividends, paid monthly
- Payroll deduction is available for easy, automatic savings
Need to start saving for holiday shopping?
We can open your Club account to get you started.
Our Club Accounts include:
- No minimum to open a club account
- No monthly service fee
- Competitive dividends can be earned monthly
- Payroll deduction is available
Christmas Clubs will be transferred to a checking or savings account the first week of October each year.
Want to teach the young people in your life the value of saving money?
Our Monty Moose Savings Accounts are perfect for children 12 and under. Many moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, and uncles take advantage of this program to save for future expenses such as a first car, college, or an apartment. Opening a Monty Moose Account is easy; simply provide us with the Social Security Number of the child and joint owner(s) and we will do the rest. As an added bonus, Changing Seasons FCU will deposit the first $5.00 to open the account. As the savings account continues to grow, we offer low minimum balance share certificates with several different terms available.
Prefer to save money in the traditional ways?
We offer Money Market accounts and Certificates of Deposit.
Our Money Market Accounts earn a higher interest rate than our Share Accounts with a minimum balance of $2,500. Benefits include:
- Save with no monthly service fee
- Earn competitive dividends which are paid monthly
- Make up to three (3) withdrawals per month at no charge
Our Certificates of Deposit offer flexible terms ranging from 6 months to 5 years with competitive rates on all our certificates. A minimum deposit of $500.00 is required for all certificates.