Jump to Navigation
USA Patriot Act
This law requires our credit union to gather and maintain specific information on our members and future members.
Section 326: IDENTIFICATION AND VERFICATION OF ACCOUNT HOLDERS
- IN GENERAL – Subject to the requirements of this subsection, the Secretary of the Treasury shall prescribe regulations setting forth the minimum standards for financial institution and their customers [members] regarding the identity of the customer [member] that shall apply in connection with the opening of an account at a financial institution.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – The regulations shall, at a minimum, require financial institutions to implement, and customers [members] (after being given adequate notice) to comply with, reasonable procedures for –
- (A) Verifying the identity of any person seeking to open an account to the extent reasonable and practicable;
- (B) Maintaining records of the information used to verify a person’s identity, including name, address, and other identifying information; and
- (C) Consulting lists of known of suspected terrorists or terrorist organizations provided to the financial institution by any government agency to determine whether a person seeking to open an accounts appears on such a list.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Links to Third Party Sites
You are now leaving Changing Seasons Federal Credit Union ("The Credit Union") website and linking to a website not owned or operated by the Credit Union. Links to other Web Sites/e-mail addresses are provided solely as a convenience to our members and other customers.
The Credit Union has no control over the content of these sites/addresses; and the Credit Union shall have no responsibility or liability relating to any access to such sites or communications between you and such Third Parties.
The Credit Union's privacy disclosures do not apply to linked Third Party websites, and we advise you to consult the privacy disclosures on the linked Third Party website for further information.
The Credit Union's website may also contain links to other websites owned, operated by, or affiliated with the Credit Union ("Affiliated Sites"). Affiliated Sites are also not governed by Credit Union's privacy or other policies; and you are advised to review the privacy disclosures applicable to each Affiliated Site you visit.
Products / Services Offered by Third Parties / Affiliates: Any products or services ("products") which are provided by third parties or any affiliates are not products of the Credit Union. If the purchase of same is facilitated by or through Credit Union financing such is merely a convenience to the borrower(s) and in no way creates any contractual or other relationship between the borrower(s) and the Credit Union with regard to any such products. Any rights, obligations or claims with regard to such products shall be solely and exclusively by and between you and the third party providing such products as may be set forth in any applicable contracts, agreements or otherwise, and the Credit Union shall have no obligations, responsibilities, duties, or liabilities whatsoever regarding same.